So, Shawnee isn’t even pretending they care about how fast you drive any more. If you get a ticket in Shawnee you don’t have to get a lawyer to have it amended or anything like that. Just go up to the clerk and say “I want this amended” and write a check.

Mmmm… that’s good justice!

(Don’t get me wrong from the tone of this post. I think speeding tickets are lame as hell and anything that gets me out of them easier makes me happy. I’m just saying.)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *