Last weekend I spent some time rewriting AVRFuses in Cocoa specifically for Mac. The old version required Mono and X11 and was a big pain in the ass on Mac, plus it didn’t seem to work in Leopard. Since I wrote it for Mac in the first place with Linux and Windows support being a random bonus I decided it was time to start over.
The new version of AVRFuses is completely rewritten in Cocoa and looks and feels like any other Mac app. I also added support for erasing, programming and verifying flash and EEPROM and verification of fuses. I intend to add the same for lock bits eventually.
I haven’t updated the web page for AVRFuses yet, but for now you can download the new version by clicking here. So, give it a try and tell me what you think!